Insuretech Vegas is just around the corner!
This event is the place to be for the latest and brightest in the insurance and technology industries, packed with expert sessions, hands-on workshops, breakout sessions for networking, and more.
Here’s everything you need to know about Insuretech Connect Vegas this year.
First, here are the essentials:
When is Insuretech Connect Vegas?
October 31 - November 2.
Where is Insuretech Connect Vegas 2023 going to be held?
The conference will be held at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas.
Where do I register?
Click here to purchase your tickets at ITC Vegas.
And here’s what you can look forward to checking out at the conference:
(1)🎱 Keynotes on cutting-edge tech and industry trends
Hear directly from top insurance CEOs, regulators, and innovation visionaries on their strategic insights and vision for the insurance sector - these sessions are insightful, downright inspiring and extremely valuable. We’re looking forward to these fantastic keynotes this year:
- Practical Optimism: Strategies for Thriving in a Changing World
Presented by Gary Vaynerchuk, Chairman of VaynerX, the CEO of VaynerMedia Creator & CEO of VeeFriends
- Thinking and Acting like a Digital Company: Building on 150 Years of Insurance Background
Presented by Kevin Strain, President & CEO Sun Life President
Rodney Zemmel, Global Leader of McKinsey Digital, McKinsey & Company
- In the Hot Seat of an Insurtech CEO
Presented by Angus McDonald, CEO & Co-Founder, Cover Genius
Eduardo della Maggiora, CEO & Founder, Betterfly
Gary Hoberman, CEO & Founder, Unqork
Jacqueline LeSage, Managing General Partner, Munich Re Ventures
Jennifer Fitzgerald, CEO & Co-Founder, PolicyGenius
(2)👂Intriguing panel discussions on all things insurance, from personalization to bitcoin
There’s a fantastic variety of panels you can attend at the conference based on your specific interests, goals and pain points. We’d love to attend all of them to be honest, but here’s the ones that we wouldn’t miss:
- From Good to Great: The Power of Personalization and Leveraging Data to Improve Customer Experience
Presented by Andrea Iorio, Columnist, MIT Technology Review
Brasil Brent Williams, CEO, President & Founder, Benekiva
Effi Fuks-Leichtag, CPO, NEXT Insurance
Jackie Morales, SVP, COO, Security Benefit
- Insurance: Mission Impossible or Time for a Rethink?
Presented by Russell Higginbotham, CEO, Swiss Re Reinsurance Solutions
- The Power of Emotions in Insurance Customer Experience: Creating Positive Memories and Loyalty
Presented by Jamie Hale, CEO & Co-Founder, Ladder Life
- How Insurance Can Help to Enhance Resilience Against Climate Change's Environmental Risks
Presented by Daniel Price, Co-Founder, WeatherPromise
Dave Mullen, VC, SVB Capital
Raghuveer Vinukollu, Head of Climate Insights and Advisory, Munich Re
Rema Matevosyan, CEO & Co-Founder, Near Space Labs
(3)🤖🧠 Interactive deep-dive workshops on AI and more
From exploring emerging technologies like AI to mastering the intricacies of regulatory compliance, learn how to apply cutting-edge knowledge to real-world challenges in the insurance sector. Here are a few intriguing workshops that caught our eye:
- Generative AI: Bridging the Productivity Gap in Insurance
Presented by Quantiphi Bhaskar Kalita, Global Head of FSI, Quantiphi Global Head of FSI Quantiphi
Learn: how you can bring generative AI into your organization to solve transformational challenges and boost productivity, like for instance streamlining tasks like policy comparison, policy document generation.
- Revolutionizing Underwriting: Cutting-edge Tools Enhance Risk Analysis and Pricing Strategies
Presented by Moody's RMS
Learn: about the next generation of underwriting tools for P&C (re)insurers and how they work by pulling in untapped data sources, correlating them across their business, and delivering key insights at the point of underwriting.
(4)🗣️🗣️🗣️Lots and lots of networking opportunities
You’ll have plenty of time and opportunity to meet businesses and professionals you’re interested in connecting with. There are booth/kiosks on the show floor, private meeting rooms adjacent to the show floor booths, a dedicated area on the show floor for international attendees as well as dedicated meeting tables on the show floor.
There are a series of networking meet-ups designed for key niche audiences throughout the day including a First time orientation, Black Founders reception, Women’s Leadership Forum and a Reverse Speed Mentoring session held by InsureTalent x RISE in which young professionals seize the reins and offer insights that challenge conventional wisdom.
And there’s an AI matchmaking tool available that will connect you with decision makers that matter the most to you.
(5) And there’s plenty of fun and entertainment too
It's not all business; there's lots of entertainment and socializing at the conference too! Enjoy social events, receptions, and after-hours gatherings where you can relax and unwind while building connections. Do not miss:
- Puppy Lounges - Stop by the ITC puppy lounges to spend time with adorable rescue puppies. Need we say more.
- Relaxation Stations - Enjoy a mini massage from a trained masseuse to help you recharge
- Champagne Wall - Stop by their champagne wall and grab a flute to toast your success at ITC Vegas
- Happy Hour - Drinks and conversations almost every day, whether the kick-off reception or closing party
Insuretech Connect this year promises to be a captivating event where you’ll probably be witnessing the future of insurance unfold in real-time. You’ll also get plenty of opportunity to network with tech and insurance enthusiasts as well as industry leaders. Win-win-win.