Of tools and tribulations - the current scenario
As an event marketer, if you're asked to describe how you run your events, our guess is that your response is likely to be, “Oh, where do I start! I use a plethora of tools to execute just one event.”... and this will probably be followed by a detailed description that paints a vivid picture about the sheer complexity of running an event… so on and so forth…
… and that’s totally justified, because it’s true.
Today, event marketers rely on many independent tools for specific tasks across the event lifecycle, such as:
- Creating a landing and registration page
- Setting up email communication and reminders
- Setting up the event (usually on Zoom or any other virtual event platform)
- Downloading session recordings and manually sending those heavy files for edits on another tool
- Downloading registrant/attendee lists and uploading them onto their CRM tool
- Building reports to see which leads attended (manually using Excel or Sheets)
- Building an after-event report that can be shared with the sales team
And while each of these tools are reliable, this multi-tool approach to events leaves a whole lot of room for speed bumps, stress and scattered data.
- Too many tools to manage and pay for
- Poor attendee turnout because email communication is broken or not configured correctly
- No clear picture of attendee behavior across multiple events
- Dependence on external support
- Delay in sharing content after the event
- No usable insights because of data silos
- Minimal sales and marketing collaboration because sales has no context of attendee behavior at the event
The obvious follow-up question to this is, is there a better way to run events?
The answer is Yes… with Zuddl’s unified platform.
How humble! Now tell me, what does Zuddl’s unified platform do?
At its core, it simplifies the event tech stack and solves for better sales and marketing collaboration, optimizes the total cost of ownership, and makes it simpler for event teams of all sizes to run event programs at scale.
How does Zuddl do this?
We're glad you asked. Our unified event platform is primarily focused on giving B2B marketers and conference organizers a simplified approach to events, end-to-end. Here's how Zuddl achieves this:
By un-muddling your event tech stack
By choosing Zuddl, you effectively replace multiple tools that you currently use to run events with one platform that does it all - this will reduce total cost of ownership.
By offering direct visibility into events that drive revenue
Zuddl provides you direct and actionable insights into attendee behavior - right from registration and event behavior to after-event engagement. This way, you can design events that contribute directly to pipeline or revenue.
By democratizing data across internal teams
One of the biggest problems event marketers face is the lack of visibility into prospects across various events - webinars, conferences and other demand generation activities.
With Zuddl, however, internal teams like sales have direct access to insights and hence can reach out to prospects in real time during events and engage better.
By making event marketers more self-sufficient
With in-built tools and capabilities for creating landing pages, integrating communications, producing and editing stunning videos as well as quickly sharing relevant content with your attendees after the event, Zuddl empowers you to do it all!
The best part? It doesn’t matter what format you choose. Zuddl’s unified platform caters to virtual events, hybrid events, in-person events as well as webinars!
Want to check it out for yourself? Talk to us today.
Psst: Here's a sneak peek of event trends in 2023 as per our latest report.
Zuddl is a unified platform for events and webinars that helps event marketers plan and execute events that drive growth. The platform has clients across the globe, such as the United Nations, Kellogg’s, Microsoft, HSBC, VMware, Google, StackCommerce and Cipla amongst others. In January 2022, Zuddl announced that it closed $13.35 mn in Series A funding.