What happens in Vegas… is certainly worth your attention.
And it’s no exception with CCW (Customer Contact Week), Las Vegas. Every year, CCW provides a valuable platform for vendors, business leaders, and CX innovators to come together, fostering opportunities for connection, collaboration, and networking.
This year’s edition will be CCW’s 25th, and will kick off on 19th June at Caesars Forum and go on until 22nd June. Going by the agenda and speaker line-up, this year’s edition promises to be a cracker of an event for CX industry leaders!
But instead of just taking our word for it, you can read this article to see if CCW is worth your time. So without further ado… here’s what you can expect from CCW 2023:
The major takeaways
Boost your customer strategy
Join over 3,000 world-class customer contact and CX leaders for a chance to explore a wide range of trends and opportunities in the customer experience landscape, right from keynote addresses and informative summits to hands-on workshops.
Stay updated with the latest developments in CX
Leverage the opportunity to gain extensive knowledge about the digital revolution in the CX realm and groundbreaking technology that’s revolutionizing how organizations engage with their customers.
Get CMP certified
Take the Contact Center Leader Exam and walk away with a CMP certificate - Fun fact: Leaders who demonstrate excellence in CMP Certified competencies have a significantly higher likelihood of surpassing performance expectations.
The main stage headliners at CCW 2023 is quite the smorgasbord of talent from diverse walks of life.
Here’s a quick look at this illustrious list:
- Abby Wambach: Soccer Legend & NYTimes Best Selling Author. Abby Wambach is a renowned soccer player, Olympic gold medalist, and FIFA Women's World Cup champion.
- Armando (Pitbull) Perez: Grammy® Award-winning Musician & Entrepreneur. Pitbull is a globally recognized musician and entrepreneur.
- Timnit Gebru: Founder, Distributed Artificial Intelligence Research Institute. Timnit Gebru is a prominent figure in AI research and ethics.
- Jenn Lim: CEO and Co-founder, Delivering Happiness. Jenn Lim is the CEO and co-founder of Delivering Happiness, a company focused on creating happier workplaces.
- Mark King: CEO, Taco Bell. Mark King is the CEO of Taco Bell, a fast-food chain that needs no introduction.
- Jon Dorenbos: NFL Long Snapper & AGT Finalist. Jon Dorenbos is a former NFL long snapper and finalist on America's Got Talent.
- Rebecca Jarvis: Chief Business, Technology & Economics Correspondent, ABC News. Rebecca Jarvis is a renowned journalist and correspondent for ABC News.
How to register?
You can either choose to purchase a General Admission pass, All-Access pass or a 2-day vendor pass. More details are available in this link.
Also, come meet us?
Event Heroes Cocktail and Dinner
Before the hustle and bustle of CCW takes over, come join us for an evening of good company and great conversation. No formalities, no agendas, just a chance to hang out, meet fellow event marketers, and enjoy some tasty food and drinks together.
When and where is the Event Heroes Dinner happening?
June 18, 2023 | 6 PM - 8 PM PST
Brooklyn Bowl, Las Vegas