Oracle CloudWorld 2023 is all set to kickoff next week. If you're still on the fence about attending it, and don’t have the time to do your research, we’ve got you covered!
Here’s all you need to know.
What's it about?
It’s the largest gathering of Oracle customers and partners from around the world.
When and where is it happening?
Oracle CloudWorld will be held between September 18–21, 2023 at The Venetian Conference and Expo Center in Las Vegas. It is an in-person first conference.
What to expect:
- Extensive learning opportunities from Oracle experts
- Networking sessions with peers from various industries
- Exploration of the latest Oracle innovations
- A focus on Oracle solutions, including infrastructure, databases, and applications
- Insights to tackle complex business challenges
Sessions you may like:
Transform customer experience quickly with infrastructure and applications
Discover how to rapidly transform customer experiences by leveraging Oracle's infrastructure and applications. Understand the benefits of Oracle's integrated cloud suite in delivering seamless customer experiences.
Maximize your marketing impact with Oracle Advertising and CX
Dive into the capabilities of Oracle Advertising and CX to enhance your marketing strategies. Learn how to drive better results and ROI from your marketing campaigns using Oracle's suite of tools.
Generative AI use cases, best practices, and strategies
Experts from Atlassian, Intermedia, Cohere, Accenture, and Oracle will discuss generative AI use cases, success stories, deployment strategies, and best practices.
- Larry Ellison, Chairman and Chief Technology Officer, Oracle will be discussing the latest advancements in Oracle Cloud, providing insights into the future of cloud technology.
- Safra Catz, CEO, Oracle will be sharing her vision for the future of business in the cloud era, emphasizing the role of Oracle in shaping that future.
Oracle's sales and product teams are arranging small, by-invitation gatherings for individuals to interact with peers and specialists. The event includes a meal, beverages, and some entertainment in Las Vegas. Besides this, there are a host of sessions hosted by AMD, PwC, Accenture, etc. Plus, you can always spark up a conversation at CloudWorld Hub during your coffee breaks.
How to register?
The passes and pricing deets are available on their website.