Halfway through 2023, chances are you've already attended several B2B events this year, and are questioning whether you can just skip Forrester's 2023 B2B Summit. Is it really worth your time and effort?
In a word: yes.
Namely because unpredictability and uncertainty have been the name of the game for the past few years. Marketers have had to deal with diversifying routes to market, changes in consumer behavior and difficult-to-predict buying motions.
That’s why the summit’s theme this year - ‘ADAPT. ACT. GROW’ - is timely and pertinent. At Forrester's 2023 B2B Summit North America, marketers can get key strategies, pragmatic frameworks, and compelling data they need to adapt quickly to changing market conditions.
When is it? June 5 – 7, 2023
Where is it?
This year’s edition is hybrid, with attendees able to either attend virtually or in-person in Austin.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
🎯 100+s tactical sessions aligned to marketing roles
Whether your focus is customer marketing, product marketing, marketing operations, demand and ABM, partner ecosystem marketing or sales, you can expect sessions addressing any and all challenges and goals that you’re currently facing at work. Take away ready-to-use insights and tactics that you can implement the very next day:
Here’s a snapshot of noteworthy sessions available for different roles:
- Align Marketing, Product, And Sales Around Buyer Value To Propel Growth: A panel that provides practical tips for driving alignment and releasing each team’s potential and strategies for calibrating to and innovating on buyer value, led by analysts and experts at Forrester.
- Beyond Alignment: How Sales And Marketing Leaders Integrate For Success: This session will explore how organizations integrate processes, technologies, teams, and practices to deliver a compelling buying experience
- Lifecycle Revenue Marketing Is The Future Of B2B Growth: This session will outline buyer trends that are having the most impact on B2B marketing such as buyers being more self-guided or more prone to extending their purchasing processes, and identify LRM strategies that can help surface revenue opportunities out of customer adoption, loyalty, and advocacy initiatives.
- Product-Led Growth: Right Fit, Right Approach For Your Organization? A session that helps marketers learn best principles, principles, practices, examples, metrics, and fit assessment, as well as next steps for product, marketing, sales, and customer success leaders.
In-person attendees also have the opportunity to take part in specialized pre-event sessions and workshops such as the ForrWomen Leadership Program which helps attendees learn how to help advance women leaders in their organizations.
📋 Case studies from globally leading brands and executives
Get first-hand knowledge from industry leaders - valuable insights into the strategies, tactics, and approaches employed by them that you can apply to your own marketing efforts, helping them drive growth and overcome obstacles.
Here are a few intriguing case studies on the Summit agenda:
- Calendly: Smith.ai: How to Transform MQLs into Sales Meetings, Instantly: Today’s buyers hold the power, wanting to self-serve and resist salespeople until they’re ready. You’ll hear how Smith.ai’s sales team is giving buyers more control with a customer-first routing strategy to drive a 70% conversion rate from MQLs to meetings booked.
- 6sense: How to Do Frictionless, Revenue-Generating ABM: Learn how Twilio Segment built a collaborative partnership between marketing and sales, using 6sense’s intent and keyword signals. By focusing outbound campaigns on in-market buyers, the Segment GTM team booked 75+ meetings within one week of launch.
- Mindtickle: Breakdown the silos to win together: How to implement a business pivot on a global scale: Hear from Jegen Kalimuthu, Global Sales Enablement at LinkedIn on how to tackle a global business transformation cross-functionally. Instead of finger-pointing and throwing in the towel, learn how enablement, marketing, sales leadership, and sales ops all play a role in implementing global change.
✨ Hear straight from the A-listers of B2B marketing
The line-up this year is incredible. Here are just a few of the speakers you can look forward to interacting with:
- Dara Treseder CMO, Autodesk
- Cheryl Cook SVP, Global Partner Marketing, Dell
- Cindy Matos VP of Transformation and Governance, IBM
- Katherine Chambers VP of Revenue Marketing, Cart.com
- Jeanne Quinn Director, Partner Engagement & Thought Leadership, Cisco
- Principal Product Manager, Bayer
- Gail Moody-Byrd Vice President, Marketing, LinkedIn Sales Solutions, LinkedIn
🪄Find solution providers for your marketing, sales, and product needs
Whether you are transforming your entire digital customer journey or need help boosting your marketing or commerce experiences, you can find exactly the solutions you need at the Summit.
🤝 Connect with peers, experts and Forrester analysts
There are plenty of opportunities both structured and unstructured during the Summit to meet and connect with professionals like yourself.
During breaks, you can hit the show floor to connect with colleagues and peers.
But there are also plenty of networking activities built into the event agenda: breakfast boardrooms, invite-only dinners (e.g. an executive leadership exchange), as well as facilitated ‘birds of a feather’ small group discussions during which you can connect with peers facing similar challenges.
These group discussions in particular are great for focused, facilitated discussions on specific initiatives you are working on. And as a bonus - Forrester analysts and executive partners will be on hand to provide expert perspectives.
B2B marketing right now is all about needing to be strategic, sensing buyer needs, and knowing the right tactics that will resonate with buyers and sellers. At Forrester's B2B Summit North America 2023, you’ll get the data and insight you need to know exactly how to do this, and stay one step ahead in the dynamic world of B2B marketing.