LAST UPDATED ON: 16th March, 2022
The expressions “You”, “Your” “User” refers to any person who accesses or uses the Website for any purpose.
By accessing or using this website (“Website”). You agree to be bound by these Terms.
We maintain this Website as a service to our customers, potential customers, and other interested parties. Please visit Us frequently, browse our pages, and download documents, subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
All terms used with a capitalized first letter shall have the meaning assigned to them in these Terms.
- ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT.
- This Website and the information, materials, documents, videos and related graphics (collectively “Content”) is the property of the Company. All Content is the intellectual property of the Company and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination as the intellectual property of the Company and has adequate protection under the Global and India/USA’s intellectual property laws, copyright laws, trademark laws and international conventions. We authorize You to view, print and download the Content for Your information and internal use only, provided that You retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content. You may not modify the Content in any way, reproduce or transmit in any form, by any means, publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use the Content for any public or commercial exploitation. Any unauthorized use of the Content would constitute a violation of these Terms and Your authorization to use this Website would stand revoked. Further, You will be required to destroy and delete any/ all downloaded Content.
- The Content may be out of date, and We make no commitment to update the Content. The Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Product descriptions and specifications are subject to change. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to this Website or the Content, or in the products or services described in the Content, at any time without any obligation to notify You of such changes.
- Nothing on this Website or in the Content shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website or in the Content without Our prior written permission. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of the Company.
- PROHIBITED USE.
Other than as provided in Clause 1 above, You may not use the Website for any other purposes, including the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website; or
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of the Company or that of our affiliates. Links to third party websites are provided solely as a convenience to You. If You use these links, You will leave this Website.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE.
- WHILST THE COMPANY USES REASONABLE ENDEAVORS TO ENSURE THAT THE WEBSITE IS SECURE AND FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES AND OTHER MALWARE, WE GIVE NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IN THAT REGARD AND ALL USERS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN SECURITY, THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL DETAILS AND THEIR COMPUTERS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- In no event will We be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, data, equipment or use, or business interruption arising from or in connection with the existence, use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Content, this Website, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not We have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You may not transfer any of Your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms where we reasonably believe Your rights will not be affected.
- These Terms may be varied by Us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the Terms regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- This Website is administered by Us from Our offices in United States and India. We makes no representation that the Content at this site is appropriate or available for use outside United States and India, and access to the Content from jurisdictions in which the Content is illegal is prohibited. You may not use, export or re-export the Content, or any copy or adaptation thereof, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. If You choose to access this Website from outside United States and India, You do so on Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India (for all South East Asian countries) and United States (for rest of the world, excluding South East Asian countries), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Nothing shall give rise to personal jurisdiction over the Website in jurisdictions other than India and United States and You shall not raise any claims against the Company in any court or forum in any jurisdiction other than India or United States. All claims or disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the competent courts located in India/USA and no other place whatsoever, and You specifically and irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- If any court of competent jurisdiction or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
EMAIL – Help@zuddl.com
ADDRESS – Joyn Experiences Inc, 2529, Las Palmas lane, Plano, Texas - 75075